Piccolo is an elegant 26.5 metre (87’) traditional Turkish gulet, handmade from the finest-quality mahogany and teak. There are eight double cabins aboard Piccolo, each with private, ensuite bathroom. Six of the cabins are outfitted with double beds, and two have twin beds. All are air-conditioned and serviced daily.
Though originally crafted for trading and sponge diving, today’s gulets are truly luxurious sailing vessels. Piccolo is a sleek, two-masted sailing yacht, featuring a spacious fore deck area for sunning and relaxation. Her aft deck is an inviting area for dining, refreshments and outdoor entertaining. Both areas have protective awnings to shelter guests from the bright summer sun or the occasional rain.
In the evening, Piccolo’s fore deck becomes a delightful area for dancing or sleeping under the stars. While below, Piccolo’s spacious saloon offers a well-stocked bar, and provides a comfortable gathering area for conversation, board games, or quiet reading.
Piccolo is outfitted with 220V electrical, a backup generator, full galley, and continuous hot and cold water. All safety features are up-to-date standard, including a state-of-the-art Global Positioning System. Other features include TV and stereo, fridge, deep freeze, ice maker, and a cappuccino machine – all available for guests’ use.
Prices shown are WEEKLY rates and they include:
– Full crew
– Passenger Insurance
– Fuel and lubricants for average four hours cruising a day
– Complete linen and towels
– Ship’s water
– Recreational equipment
– Harbour dues and taxes in Turkish Waters only
– Agency services (welcoming – briefing – flight confirmations – assistance to individual requirements – messages)
– Full board – 55 Euros per person per day, includes: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, bottled water, tea and coffee. (Half board is available. Our board rate is flexible.)
– Drinks – we can supply the boat according to your preference list. The supply would then be paid by you on arrival, at cost. Drinks could also be supplied from the yachts’ Bar.
– The harbour dues, port taxes in and for Greek waters (To include Greece in the itinerary, there is an extra charge of 565 – 800 Euros (depending on the number of islands visited) to cover Greek formalities, port and agency fees, plus a diesel surcharge of 450 Euros.
– Private marina fees in Turkey
– Passport handling fees for entering and exiting foreign countries
– Water sports
– Land transfers
Self-provisioning – shopping is arranged by our local partners according to the Preference List, prior to clients’ arrival or by client with assistance from our chef.
50% upon signing the contract
50% five weeks prior to departure
Check-in: Saturday, from 16.00hrs
Check-out: Saturday, until 09.00hrs
One way charter possible upon request at no extra charge.