Sunseeker Manhattan 60
Brochure: Sunseeker Manhattan 60 ‘Rej’ (PDF 588KB)
Bryony and family chartered REJ in September 2013:
… We were very happy with the charter and would definitely recommend it. The boat was perfect and the staff were the best I have had on any boat charter.
Friendly, welcoming and so helpful. It really made such a difference to our trip.
Many thanks for your help.
Sunseeker Manhattan 60 is an impressive motor yacht with sporty lines and excellent performances. This yacht is ideal for a group of up to 6 guests, who are looking for a fast yacht combined with luxury.
Charter fees are per week and include:
• accommodation on the yacht with all water equipment
• service of captain and hostess
• tender and water sport equipment
• final cleaning
• Croatian VAT
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is obligatory – 30% of the charter fee is handed over to the captain who keeps on file all the receipts and notes on the costs. If more money is needed while out there, it can be given directly to the captain, but if some money is left over it will be returned to the guests.
• Delivery/redelivery, if any (payable with the charter fee)
Payment conditions: 50% within 3 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.
Fuel consumption – 250l/h
EQUIPMENT: Air condition, Generator Kohler 13 KW, Hydraulic lifting platform, Icemaker, watermaker, winecooler, Ceramic hob and
microwave/grill, oven, el. refrigerator and freezer,bow sunbathing cushions, bimini top, BBQ.