M/Y Fairline Squadron 58
Fairline Squadron 58 is a luxury motor yacht launched in Croatia in 2006. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in Master double cabin, VIP double cabin and Twin cabin.
Tender & Sport Water Toys: Maestral 310, Outboarder 20 HP, wakeboard, snorkelling equipment, donut.
Equipment: Air conditioning, Generator 12KW, Ice maker, Hydraulic gangway with RC, Water maker 80 l/h, Dishwasher, Underwater transom lights, Teak deck, curtesy lightning in cockpit & fly, big seating area on fly convertible into sunbathing area, sun tent, BBQ.
Charter fees are per week and include:
• accommodation on the yacht with all water equipment
• service of captain and hostess
• tender and water sport equipment
• final cleaning
• Croatian VAT
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is obligatory – 30% of the charter fee is handed over to the captain who keeps on file all the receipts and notes on the costs. If more money is needed while out there, it can be given directly to the captain, but if some money is left over it will be returned to the guests.
• Delivery/redelivery, if any (payable with the charter fee)
Payment conditions: 50% within 3 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.
Fuel consumption – 170 l/h