Please check the You Tube video presentation of: Gulet Linda
Gulet ‘Linda’ is an elegant 26m wooden gulet with seven air-conditioned double guest cabins, all with en suite facilities. Imagine sunbathing on the enormous cushioned area on the foredeck or relaxing with a drink on the shady rear deck, or just diving overboard for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
The prices shown are rates for a weekly charter and they include:
A week rental
Port taxes (but not ACI and private marina fees)
Four crew members
Fuel for the yacht and generator work for approximately four hours per day
Water sport equipment: water ski, wakeboard, banana, canoe, SUP, kayak,
Snorkeling equipment & Fishing tackle
Complete linen, towels and beach towels
Half board – includes full breakfast and lunch at Euros 300 per person per week (Two dinners are included in this option: dinner on arrival + Captain’s dinner during the week) – payable in cash at arrival.
-Half Board All inclusive – breakfast, lunch, local beer, wine, water & soft drinks, tea, coffee & all domestic alcoholic drinks is optional at Euros 475 per person per week (Two dinners are included in this option: dinner on arrival + Captain’s dinner during the week)
– Full Board – includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at Euros 550 per person per week (excluding drinks)
– All inclusive drink package-includes all domestic alcoholic drinks beer and all soft drinks at Euros 175 per person per week.
– All inclusive domestic non-alcoholic drink package at Euros 90 per person per week.
– Beverages according to an onboard price list
– Water ski: Euros 60 per hour
Children age 0-2 free of charge, childre age 2-10, 50% off the board price.
50% upon signing contract
50% six weeks prior to departure
Check-in: Split / Trogir / Dubrovnik, Saturday, from 1700 hours
Check-out: Split / Trogir / Dubrovnik, Saturday, until 0900 hours
One-way charter possible at an extra cost