‘SAIL 2010′ in Holland!
The 8th edition of SAIL will take place in Amsterdam from 19th to 23rd August 2010. For five days, the Amsterdam IJ harbour will be the host to a festive program full of music, culture and nautical world.
We are expecting another spectacle which will include:
• an impressive fleet of Tall Ships from all around the world
• a unique collection of Dutch sailing heritage
• a variety of modern ships
• various impressive naval ships and replicas
• an extensive, accompanying program on the wharfs
• activities, performances and expositions for all age
• a unique atmosphere with thousands of boats on the water
• a daily closing ceremony with a fantastic fireworks show
• and much, much more…
We recommend early arrangements for this event to avoid disappointment!